240 hours professional training for motorsport enthusiasts.
The course will takes place over a number of weekends from November to March at Monza Circuit.
At the end of the course the three best students will be offered on-the-job training by leading national and international racing teams.
The course will be taught in English. All tutors are highly trained professionals.
The RACE ENGINEER’s critical role is to get the best performance out of the driver, the racing vehicle and the technical team. This ground-
• Intensive mix of theory, theory application, practical hands-
– Includes participation of leading motorsport guest lecturers and visits to the most representative motorsport establishments.
– At the end of the course, the three best students will be offered on-
– Taught in English.
Lessons will focus on topics such as data acquisition and telemetry reading, aerodynamics, set-up, vehicle technical management and engineer-driver relationship, hybrid and electric powered cars in motorsport, rally, moto GP and more.
For more info:
PIRELLI F1 –
BREMBO Racing F1 –
HP COMPOSITE –
Y COM –
McLaren F1 – Need we say more?
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MTS MECHANICS COURSE
– Workspace, tools and common garage facilities
– Racecar set-
– PIRELLI TESTING LABORATORIES
– SKYDRIVE RACING SIMULATOR
– TATUUS FACTORY AND WIND TUNNEL
The programme might be subjected to changes
– LOCATION: Monza Racing Circuit
– DURATION: 240 hours over 12 weekends.
“This exciting Race Engineering Course has been developed by MTS and a carefully selected group of high level motorsport professionals to prepare suitable individuals for a range of technical careers in modern motorsport industry and is primarily aimed at potential Race Engineers. The course will be conducted mainly in English language. Ideally you will already be working in an automotive related field and will desire to build on your existing experience, knowledge and skills in order to progress into a motorsport environment.
The course will run on weekend each week from the beginning of November through to the end of March in a motorsport environment surrounded and guided by some of the most influential people within the sport. Teaching and learning methods will include seminars, lectures, practical work and visits to various suppliers to the motorsport industry. All modules taken in the first year have an element of continuous assessment of course work.”
In order to access the course, all candidates must take an admission test scheduled for October, comprising:
– A written test with both open-ended and multiple-choice questions
– An interview with the tutors
Price: 4600,00 euro + VAT.
To enroll in the course, please download the application form here
Once completed, please submit it by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org