Motorsport Technical School, the first Italian high school for motorsport technicians, dedicates an in-depth seminar on composite materials, a specialization particularly requested in the industry.
The seminar will be held by Ycom srl.
Maximum number of students: 6
Duration: 40 hours
– Introduction to composite materials, Fibers, Resins, Pre-impregnation, Weight, Type of fiber, K, Type of texture, Type of resin, Percent of resin
– Lay-up, monolithic structures, sandwich structures
– Fillers, definition of main types of existing cores and use
– Production technologies: Hand Lay-up, Resin transfer molding (RTM), Filament winding & Braiding, Pultrusion, Vacuum infusion
– Quality control, ultrasound, thermography, optical checks
– Principles of reparability of carbon products, with particular focus on track repairs.
– Bonding, Junctions, Inserts.
– Reading a technical drawing and a plybook.
– Analysis of the complete process from the design to the realization of a carbon component: drawing, ply book, CAD plybook, leather cutting, lamination, autoclaving, extraction, trimming, finishing, final quality control.
Via Provinciale for Sala 7G
Stradella di Collecchio
24th – 28th September
For more info and to enroll: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the form: here.
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.