The training course is aimed at those who want to specialize in public relations and press office activities with a focus on the motorsport sector, both on and off track.
– transfer the necessary tools in order to increase the reputation of a company or a product and its positioning on the market.
– teach useful notions for organizing an event as an instrument for communication and promotion in a world where professional competence is increasingly important as much as the quality of the relationships established with the media
– transfer the knowledge for efficient and effective communication.
– the press officer figure
– overview of the tools for effective communication
– Interacting with the mass media: introduction to the media system
– the different needs of print journalism, radio, TV and web
– media relationship management (journalists and newspapers)
– press conference – organization and realization
– events as a tool for communication and promotion – organization and realization
– the journalistic style: press release, editing and optimization
Paolo Ciccarone, professional writer and journalist, director of RMCmotori.com. He worked at Autosprint, Rombo, Radio Monte Carlo, Radio 105 and Virgin Radio and collaborated with Tele + and Sky for F1. Winner of international and national journalism awards. He published “W la Ferrari e abbasso questa F.1” with Mario Poltronieri, author of the first volume of the encyclopedia dedicated to the history of Ferrari published by RCS Gazzetta dello Sport, Autocourse 1988 and 1989. He wrote for Corriere della Sera, Tuttosport, Corriere dello Sport, Il Sole 24 Ore, Gente Motori, Quattroruote and now collaborates with the Italian Swiss Television Radio.
Lucio Rizzica, special correspondent and soccer-motorsport commentator for SKY and FoxSports, former journalist for Rai and Tele +. He followed many World Cup games and Olympic Games, F1 and SBK World Championships. He is currently commenting the F2, the GP3 and WRC Championship. Multi award-winning journalist and winner of the 2007 FIA World Press Best Support Motor Award. He is also a prolific author. He has published six volumes ranging from sports literature to children’s literature to this day.
At the end of the course, an evaluation test consisting of multiple choice questions will be carried out, upon which the private attendance certificate will be issued.
The course will consist of three full days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) for eight hours each at Monza ENI Circuit.
Schedule: 9:00-18:00 (1 hour lunch break).
Price: 440,00 euro + VAT.
To enroll in the course, please download the application form here
Once completed, please submit it by e-mail to: email@example.com