The Racing car mechanics advanced course is MTS’ newest addition in response to racing teams’ all-time need for highly specialised and trained mechanics.
The Motorsport Technical School offers an even more advanced training in order to cover all of motorsport’s needs for professionals.
The racing car mechanics course is the natural evolution of the racing car professional course, and is aimed at students who have already attended MTS or those already working in the motorsport industry.
The course duration is 147 hours and will be available for max. 20 students .
The Mission of the course is to teach trained mechanics and professionals all the “tricks” that can only be learned with years of experience, and make them ready to take on whatever challenge they have to face.
The course will focus on:
– Iron and aluminium welding: Practice and building of small, useful objects for a racing team.
– Carbon fibre and resin repair
– Vehicle management in workshops
– In-depth Aerodynamic study
– Racing dampers, how they work and how to tune them.
– Racing cars electronics: racing wiring, how they are made, maintenance and quick interventions.
– Data acquisition, exhaust and analysis.
– Maintenance and gearbox overhaul
Track pit stops: students will train with refueling and tire changing sessions reflecting various championships rules.
And much more.
Promo Price: € 3,400.00 + VAT.
To enroll in the course, please download the application form here
Once completed, please submit it by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org